We’ve been using the UppaBaby Vista Stroller for 6 months now and I still love it! (UPPABaby sent me this stroller to review but I purchased a few accessories including the second seat.) I wrote about how convenient it is for a newborn (it comes with a bassinet!) in this post. The biggest selling point for me is how quickly it converts to a DOUBLE stroller, in a few different seat combinations.
It’s so perfect for my jealous older daughter, who has had a hard time transitioning from little sister to big sister. We also added a stroller board for my 6-year-old son to stand on when he gets tired of walking!
The seats click on and off quickly and there are so many features I love! Each seat has a top window with a cover that closes with magnets (no velcro!). The seats also recline all the way to a flat position for sleeping kids and are reversible so you can have siblings face each other.
It’s crazy to me that this stroller holds up to 3 kids comfortably PLUS a load of groceries in the basket. I grocery shop with this stroller exclusively now (no more shopping carts!) because it is so convenient to use and has a spot for all 3 of my kids. I use it daily and feel like this stroller is really worth the price because of it. I wish I had gotten this as a single stroller with my first and then added on as needed!
A few other features that I love:
- The tires are foam core! My old stroller had tires with air inside and they were constantly need a refill. I haven’t had to fill these tires and that’s awesome!
- So many accessories to add on! I love the stroller board and cup holder!
- The handlebar is adjustable, which is not a common stroller feature. I’m tall enough to like it pulled all the way out so I’m so glad it’s adjustable!
- The stroller folds up quickly and stores easily in the back of my car.
- Each seat has a little peekaboo window with a magnetic flap. There is no velcro!
- Seats snap in and out quickly and easily for new combinations.
Dress: Mable and Mae