Each of these hair wraps is a variation of a simple headband. Here’s how to make the basic version:
1. Cut a triangle 9″ by 7″.
2. Fold in half and sew up the three edges, leaving a 2″ hole in the middle of the long edge.
3. Turn the bow right side out and tuck in the opening.
4. Stack on top of your headband.
5. Cut a 4″ by 4″ square for the middle of the bow.
6. Fold it in thirds.
7. Wrap around both the bow and the headband to keep them together.
8. Sew the middle piece together at the back and trim.
For the knotted version, adjust the dimensions to 10″ by 35″. Knot it twice in the middle and insert elastic.