Hey baby Vera! I don’t get a lot of photos of this little chunk because she is a fairly unhappy baby unless I’m holding her! So, it does make taking photos of her a bit difficult. But I have a bunch to share today!
One place she does tolerate besides my arms is in the mamaRoo by 4moms! You can read my review of the RockaRoo in this post I wrote a few years ago. The mamaRoo is a step up with lots of motions and sounds. It can also connect to a phone to play music from the speakers. It’s such a sleek looking product, too. Everyone comments on it when they see it in our home and its probably the one product we have used the most with baby 4! The things I like most about the 4moms mamaRoo are:
- The design is clean and simple! I don’t like baby products detracting from my carefully designed living room – I have enough clutter to do that already!
- Removable, washable cover! The black one is wipeable, too.
- The price is great! You can find it under $200 on Amazon!
- You can push the on/off button with your big toe! Sounds super silly but with hands full it comes in handy. Also, after giving birth my whole body hurts for a few weeks so bending any lower than I have to is literally painful!
- Vera will stay asleep in it after I transfer her from my arms and she will stare at those colorful soft balls for 30 minutes straight! That’s a huge win for a velcro baby!