And when you aren’t celebrating a holiday or birthday, you can wear it as a headband!
I sewed it onto a piece of elastic. And then took this photo myself. I hate modeling! But an elastic band also makes it way easy to put on a present.
Here’s how to make this:
1. Start with two long pieces of fabric 2.5″ by 42″ long. Sew them into two long tubes at 1/4″ and cut to these sizes:
2. Turn them inside out
3. Make each strip into a figure 8 shape and pin in the middle. They should look like this:
4. Make the smallest piece into a circle.
5. Sew down the middle to keep the figure 8 shape.
6. Stack ’em up, sewing them together by hand as you go. The biggest pieces go first and smallest last.