I’m excited to release the Desert Diamond quilt pattern at Pattern of the Month! This quilt is super modern, bold and so fun to create with your favorite fabrics! And I always love a good triangle quilt!
The Desert Diamond pattern is a lap/throw size measuring about 40″ x 52.5″. It is made with diamond shaped templates which means it comes together fairly simply and quickly!
About the Desert Diamond Quilt Pattern
- PDF Pattern
- Lap size: 40″ x 52.5″
- Template quilt with printable templates included
- Great for showcasing bold prints!
Spotted Fabrics is my new collection from Riley Blake Designs that will hit shops at the end of July 2021! I love how the line is really showcased in the large mountain shapes! Below are affiliate links to pre-order the featured fabrics plus the yardage required for this quilt:
- Spotted Bouquet Pink *Sparkle* (1 1/4 Yards)
- Spotted Leopard White (1/8 Yards)
- Spotted Leopard Tan (1/8 Yards)
- Spotted Butterflies Salmon Pink (1/8 Yards)
- Spotted Main Teal (1/4 Yards)
- Spotted Spots Gold *Sparkle* (1/2 Yards)
- Spotted Daisy Fields Black *Sparkle* (1/4 Yards)
- Spotted Daisy Fields Pink *Sparkle* (1/4 Yards)
- Spotted Stripes Teal (1/8 Yards)
The fabrics that are labeled *Sparkle* have metallic ink! You won’t see the sparkle in this post because I used advance yardage, but I can’t wait to show you how pretty the metallic ink is when it comes in!
We took photos in the Saguaro Desert in Arizona. This desert was so beautiful – mostly because of the unique Saguaro cacti that were in bloom!
The Spotted Fabric collection has more of a jungle vibe, but I do love how it looks on this modern quilt! I used the pink leopard spots print for the binding and I think it adds a super fun pop of pattern!
Get the Desert Diamond quilt in the pattern shop for $12, or sign up for Pattern of the Month in July to get it for $8 or less!
More quilt patterns
If you like this quilt, check out these blog posts: