I’m really excited to share about my DreamBox 2 Craft Storage! The DreamBox by Create Room is a one and done sewing and craft organization solution! I have loved my original DreamBox for years now and I love the new upgrades in the DreamBox 2!
DreamBox Coupon Code Valentine’s Day
I haven’t fully set up my DreamBox 2(affiliate links) yet but I wanted to share about it because there is a great sale right now! The DreamBox Valentine’s Day Sale starts February 8th at 10am MST.
Once the sale starts, use my affiliate code SEEKATESEW
- $350 off White Ergo DreamBox 2
- or $400 off White Shaker DreamBox 2
- Free Tool Cubby for the first 200 DreamBox orders – use the code SEEKATESEW or SKSXO
What features did I get?
There are a few options to choose from when you build your DreamBox craft storage unit – you can customize yours specifically to your craft and what you’ll need!
- White Shaker
- I love the way this looks, it’s so pretty! However, I rarely shut my DreamBox to show off the front details, so if you want to save a few bucks, White Ergo is great, too!
- See below for photos of how the DreamBox comes when you order it Pre-built – this option will save you lots of stress and time.
- Full Tote Package
- There are 2 choices for the number of plastic bins that comes with your unit, either 43 or 72.
- The half tote package is probably enough if you plan to use some of your space for fabric, yarn or other materials that don’t need to go in plastic totes.
- The jars only come in the full tote package.
- You can buy more separately if you decide you need more.
- I love these totes so even though I got a few extra I will use them in other places in my home!
- Side table
- I got one side table to make a better space for a sewing set-up since that is what I primarily do! The side table is a bit sturdier than the center table on the DreamBox so it will be a good surface for me to put a machine or two. Extra workspace is always a good idea!
DreamBox 2 Craft Storage – Pre-Built Option
I just unloaded my box and this is what comes inside! The Pre-Built option has the main sections of the unit already put together. If you order the DIY option you’ll save some money but you will have to assemble those large pieces (and also the door wings which are just outside of this shot).
As you can see the Pre-built option gives you a huge head start but there is still some assembly required – putting the main pieces together and installing shelves, etc.
These stacked up totes are giving me so much inspiration! I just can’t wait to have it all put together again!
I will update this post when I get my box together! Order your DreamBox here!