After finishing up my sewing room with my new DreamBox (read all about it here!) I added one final touch: the perfect pink velvet rolling office chair! I’ve wanted a comfortable chair to sew and craft in and I wanted it to match most of my supplies. Unfortunately this particular chair is now sold out, so I had to round up a few more pink rolling office chairs in case you need one!
Many of these chairs also come in other color variations so you can browse around to find the perfect chair for you. I definitely recommend a comfortable rolling office chair if you have a DreamBox setup, because you might be sitting for extended periods of time, hah! These all work for a basic home office to craft and sewing rooms!
- Everly Quinn Pennel Task Chair (7 colors!)
- Velvet Wingback Swivel Desk Chair (2 colors)
- Mauve Velvet Cosmo Chair
- Velvet Tufted Swivel Desk Chair
- Mila Task Chair, this one is out of stock in Blush, but there are 9 other colors!
- Luxe Velvet Dustry Rose Chair
- Penney Task Chair (7 colors!)
- Blush Elsie Tufted Chair
- Fiona Chrome Base Office Chair
- DMF Furniture Home Office Chair
- ARDICO Home Office Chair with Arms
- Mermaid Office Chair in Rose
I can’t even choose a favorite from this luscious list!
For more craft room inspiration, check out these posts:
- DIY Fabric Boxes for drawer organization
- 10 Clever Sewing Room Organization Hacks
- DIY Sewing Machine Mat
- Sewing Saying Leather Banner DIY
- 10 IKEA products for your sewing room
- 10 Amazon finds for your sewing room
- Vinyl Sewing Room Labels