The new year is a great time to get your sewing room organized and these sewing room organization labels will help! I am knee deep in completely reorganizing mine. Sarah Healy Design is back with a super sweet printable you can paste on jars or containers to keep your “Buttons”, “Thread” and other “Bits and Bobs”. They look pretty cute on Mason jars, but you could really put them on anything! Print free download below!
Sewing room organization Labels
These cute printable print on standard paper from your home printer. Use card stock for a sturdier label.
Other options for printing include sticker paper. You can also laminate them after printing so they last longer!
Looking for more sewing room ideas? Check out these posts!
- All about the DreamBox -tour the DreamBox setup and see if it would work for you!
- 12 cute sewing chairs – The finishing touch to any sewing room!
- Make a new ironing board cover – This quick project will refresh your sewing room!
- All about the Sew Station – The best sewing table with a lift for your machine
- 10 clever craft organization hacks – The Llama ribbon holders are my favorite!
- Vinyl Sewing Room Labels for DreamBox totes and jars!
- See how to use the paper organizer as storage for sewing rulers and patterns!
- DreamBox Organizing Planner – Print this out when your box is on the way!
- DreamBox Savings Tracker Printable – Save your way to the DreamBox
- Netflix & Sewing Leather Banner – I’m not going to lie, I watch a lot of Netflix while I sew!
- Sewing themed pincushion – “Quilty as charged” and others!
- Fabric Notions Organizer – These boxes are fun to make with scraps and great for little notions
- Cactus Pincushion – The cutest trendy pincushion!
- Best Sewing Machines Under $200 – 5 great machines under $200 for any beginner or intermediate sewist
- Make a Sewing Machine Mat – Make this mat for easy access to scissors and pins!
Cute! It’s a never ending battle reorganizing the sewing room!
Pretty!! I’ve linked to your post over at Craft Gossip (scheduled for later tonight):